Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union announced the winners of the 21st Annual Continuing Education Awards during their virtual Annual Meeting on April 17, 2021.
Six $1,000 awards were presented for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Lauren Bonner, Reynolds High School
- Lauren Kuncio, West Middlesex High School
- Gianna Labbiento, Sharon High School
- Autumn McDonough, Hickory High School
- Rachel Wiesen, Hickory High School
- Erin Yudt, Sharpsville Area High School
Awards were open to any 2021 high school senior pursuing an academic, professional, or vocational post-high school education at a college, university, or accredited trade school. Applicants were required to be a member of MCCFCU prior to submitting their application.