Construction at our new Hermitage office is underway
November 2023: We love sharing updates on the construction of our new Hermitage office. How exciting to see the architectural lines of the building taking shape! The stone base for the parking areas are awaiting asphalt paving. The 16′ steel structural beam that our staff, board and supervisory committee members signed remains visible on the front of the building.
Over the next few months, our Hermitage credit union office will transform from what was a 2,600 square-foot facility into a 10,000 square-foot new office designed to serve our members more efficiently with spacious new offices and improved technology.
In the meantime, visit us our temporary space at 568 S. Hermitage or at our Sharon office. Visit this page to see updates and building progress.
Latest News & Events
- Christmas and New Years Holiday Schedule
- Mercer County Community FCU Donates $5,000 to Junior Achievement
- Credit Union donates tree for the holiday season
- MCCFCU Holds Annual Shred Day to Serve the Community
- Construction Underway for Mercer County Community FCU New Hermitage Office
- Loan payments can now be made with a debit card or credit card using LoanPay Xpress
|New Vehicle Loans||as low as 5.99% APR*|
|Used (2021-2023) Vehicle Loans||as low as 5.99% APR*|