On Friday, May 26, 2023, Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union held a groundbreaking ceremony for their new Hermitage branch office, located at 559 N. Hermitage Road. In June, the credit union will begin construction of a two-story, 10,000 square foot facility. The new office will feature wider, easier access full-service drive-thru lanes, an expanded lobby area and a fresh, modern atmosphere. Additional loan and member service offices, and state-of-the-art technology will support financial services for the nearly 12,000 members.
At the groundbreaking ceremony, Sandi Carangi, CEO of Mercer County Community FCU, was joined by the credit union’s Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, along with other business representatives and community officials. “We’re excited to celebrate with the community as we begin construction of our new Hermitage branch,” said Ms. Carangi.
While the new office is under construction, members of the credit union are being served at the temporary Hermitage office located in the Kohl’s shopping plaza and the Sharon branch on Sharpsville Avenue.
Mercer County Community FCU is partnering with PWCampbell, a design-build firm specializing in financial institutions for over 100 years. The project is expected to be completed in early 2024.
Latest News & Events
- Mercer County Community FCU is honored to serve its members and appreciates this recognition!
- Mercer County Community FCU Holds Groundbreaking Ceremony for Hermitage Office
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for New Hermitage Office
- Mercer County Community FCU Provides Facilities for Fire Safety Exercises
- Great Things are Happening at Mercer County Community FCU!
|New Vehicle Loans||as low as 5.99% APR*|
|Used (2021-2023) Vehicle Loans||as low as 5.99% APR*|