UPDATED July 1, 2020: COVID-19 Precautions at Your Credit Union
Our Drive-Thru lanes are open at the following times for your everyday transactional needs:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
* Hermitage Drive-Thru Closed on Saturdays through the month of July
Access to our lobbies continue to be by appointment only. If you would like to open an account, see a loan officer, purchase a CD, or open an IRA, please call us at either 724-981-9410 (Hermitage) or 724-342-2246 (Sharon) to schedule your appointment.
Remember these convenient services that we offer:
- Utilize online banking options accessible from anywhere to avoid unnecessary visits to the branch.
- Use the night drop to make payments or deposits.
- Download our mobile app onto your Android or Apple phone to access your accounts 24/7.
- Use our ATMs, or a surcharge free ATM at Sheetz, Get-Go or others in the CU$ network.
We care about our staff and members and hope that everyone remains safe and healthy!
Updated: July 1, 2020
A MESSAGE TO OUR CREDIT UNION FAMILY FROM SANDI CARANGI, CEO
We are here for you
As your credit union, we continue to monitor the latest updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want you to know we are here for you as we always have been. Your deposits are safe and insured. We’re not going anywhere, because at its core, our credit union is not a building or a business, it’s people unified for a common goal.
Access to your money
The safest and easiest way to access your money 24 hours a day during this outbreak is through our online banking services. If you don’t currently have access on your mobile phone, now is a good time to initiate this feature from your home banking screen and then download our mobile app. We encourage you to use our drive-thrus that are operating during normal business hours, or our ATMs. You may also call our offices for assistance with transactions.
Here to help you
If you’ve been financially impacted by this pandemic, our staff is prepared to discuss your options and help guide you through these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we are here to support members like you. We have the following offerings to share with you:
- Emergency Loan – a special loan up to $3,000 with a rate of 4.99% APR* with a term of 24 months.
- Extension of first payment due date is available on all new auto loans and personal loans for 90 days from the date of the advance.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Loans subject to credit approval. Available through July 31, 2020. Interest continues to accrue during extended payment period. Please call with questions or for more details.
Protect yourself from cyber scams
Scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. They’re setting up websites to sell bogus products, and using fake emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to take your money and get your personal information. It is important to note that if we reach out to you, we will NEVER ask for confidential information such as your account number, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. You can review the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers at www.consumer.ftc.gov. Visit Tips for Our Credit Union Members for additional information.
Promoting health and safety
We at Mercer County Community FCU are proud to be a part of your lives and are honored by the trust you place in us. We are not only thinking about your financial security, but your health as well. We are working diligently to ensure we are utilizing the best health practices during this pandemic and staying up to date on the latest protocols and recommendations from public health authorities. Our number one priority is protecting the health and safety of our employees who are here to serve you.
We’re here if you need any additional assistance
If you want to learn more about COVID-19, visit the CDC’s resource center www.cdc.gov or the PA state health department website www.pa.gov. Please take care of yourself and those around you, and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.
Sincerely wishing you the best of health,
Sandi Carangi, CEO
Mercer County Community FCU
Latest News & Events
- Mercer County Community FCU is Proud to Offer the PENNVEST Homeowner Septic Program
- UPDATED: COVID-19 Precautions at Your Credit Union
- Shenango Valley Chapter of Credit Unions Presents $6,500 in Scholarships
- Consumers Can Access Free Weekly Credit Reports
- Mercer County Community FCU Recognizes the Work of First Responders
- Mercer County Community FCU Staff Wear Blue in Support of Healthcare Workers
|New Vehicle Loans||as low as 2.99% APR*|
|Used Vehicle Loans||as low as 3.99% APR*|