Resources for small businesses affected by COVID-19
A list of resources to assist small businesses in coping with the effects of COVID-19 is available through the Gannon University Small Business Development Center
COVID-19 Working Capital Access Program (CWCA) is administered by the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) and provides critical working capital financing to small businesses located within the Commonwealth that are adversely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak
Loan Options – Affordable rates and flexible terms
Whether you’re looking for a new car or thinking about updating your home, we have a loan just for you. We offer a variety of loans and terms to fit your budget. Our loan experts can help review your options and determine what’s best for you.
Check out AutoSmart – Tools for Online Car Buying. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Looking for a new car? We want to help our members save time and money when searching for their next vehicle. To get started, simply click on the link below to start shopping for your next car and get pre-approved for your loan.
Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union is working with the following local auto dealers:
- Apostolakis Honda, Cortland
- Phil Fitts Ford, New Castle
- Gordons Auto Sales, Greenville
- Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet
- Kufleitner Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Lakeland Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Greenville
- Bill McCandless Ford, Mercer
- Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac
- Preston Ford, Sharon
- Preston Toyota
- Shenango Honda
- Taylor Chevrolet Toyota of Hermitage
- Taylor Kia of Hermitage and Boardman
- Team Lake Road Auto Sales
We Turn Home Buyers Into Homeowners
Whether you’re a first time home buyer, relocating, or looking to refinance your existing home loan, we can help. Through our partnership with First Heritage Financial, LLC, you can count on expert guidance from the pre-approval process, to closing and beyond.
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- Mortgage refinancing
- An easy process from application to closing
- The right loan at the right rate
- Low fees to save you money
To get started click here.
VISA Cards – Make your travel safe and secure
If you are traveling, please contact the Credit Union so we can ensure the your transactions will not be interrupted while using your MCCFCU Visa Debit or Visa Credit Cards. Your cards are monitored constantly, 24/7, to guarantee it is you in possession and using the debit or credit card. By letting us know when you travel, the Credit Union will add a travel memo to the card to provide as much security as possible. Should you have any questions, please contact the Credit Union Debit/Credit Card Coordinator.
Student Loans – Now available
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Mercer County Community FCU by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists