Check out AutoSmart – Tools for Online Car Buying.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Looking for a new car? We want to help our members save time and money when searching for their next vehicle. To get started, simply click on the link below to start shopping for your next car and get pre-approved for your loan.
Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union is working with the following local auto dealers:
- A. Crivelli Chevrolet Subaru Franklin, PA
- Bill McCandless Ford Mercer, PA
- Boardman Nissan Boardman OH
- Columbiana Chrysler Jeep Dodge Columbiana, OH
- Columbiana Ford Columbiana, OH
- Diehl Ford Hyundai of Sharon Sharon, PA
- G. O. Crivelli Automotive, New Castle, PA
- Gordons Auto Sales, Inc. Greenville, PA
- Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet Hubbard, OH
- Griffin Motors Meadville, PA
- Honda Cars at Street Track N Trail Conneaut Lake, PA
- Kufleitner Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Boardman, OH
- Lake View Ford, Inc. Conneaut Lake, PA
- Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Greenville, PA
- McCandless Ford Meadville Meadville, PA
- McElwain Motor Car Company Ellwood City, PA
- Montrose Buick, GMC, Cadillac Hermitage, PA
- Northpointe Automotive Seneca, PA
- Palmiero Toyota Meadville, PA
- Phil Fitts Ford, Inc. New Castle, PA
- Preston Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac New Castle, PA
- Preston Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram New Castle, PA
- Preston Honda New Castle, PA
- Preston Toyota New Castle, PA
- Shenango Auto Mall New Castle, PA
- Shenango Honda Hermitage, PA
- Taylor Chevrolet Toyota of Hermitage Hermitage, PA
- Taylor Kia of Boardman Youngstown, OH
- Taylor Kia of Hermitage Hermitage, PA
- Team Lake Road Auto Sales Conneaut Lake, PA
Mercer County Community FCU is Proud to Offer the PENNVEST Homeowner Septic Program
Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union is pleased to be of assistance to the residents of the City of Hermitage who are in need of funding for the current homeowner septic project. We will assist Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency and PENNVEST with loan processing and funding.
This special funding program is available to eligible homeowners who need to:
- Repair or replace their existing lateral to a public sewer system.
- Connect an existing home to the public sewer system for the first time.
- Repair or replace their individual on-lot septic system.
Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union is a member owned, not-for-profit organization and we serve all of Mercer County. We are federally chartered and regulated by the National Credit Union Administration.
Information on the Pennvest Homeowner Septic Program can be found here or by contacting Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union at 724-981-9410. We look forward to serving you.
Resources for small businesses affected by COVID-19
A list of resources to assist small businesses in coping with the effects of COVID-19 is available through the Gannon University Small Business Development Center
Loan Options – Affordable rates and flexible terms
Whether you’re looking for a new car or thinking about updating your home, we have a loan just for you. We offer a variety of loans and terms to fit your budget. Our loan experts can help review your options and determine what’s best for you.
We Turn Home Buyers Into Homeowners
Whether you’re a first time home buyer, relocating, or looking to refinance your existing home loan, we can help. Through our partnership with First Heritage Financial, LLC, you can count on expert guidance from the pre-approval process, to closing and beyond.
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- Mortgage refinancing
- An easy process from application to closing
- The right loan at the right rate
- Low fees to save you money
To get started click here.
VISA Cards – Make your travel safe and secure
If you are traveling, please contact the Credit Union so we can ensure the your transactions will not be interrupted while using your MCCFCU Visa Debit or Visa Credit Cards. Your cards are monitored constantly, 24/7, to guarantee it is you in possession and using the debit or credit card. By letting us know when you travel, the Credit Union will add a travel memo to the card to provide as much security as possible. Should you have any questions, please contact the Credit Union Debit/Credit Card Coordinator.
Student Loans – Now available
Get the money you need to help make higher education happen. Students loans from Mercer County Community FCU in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help!
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Whether you’re an undergraduate or graduate student, these flexible loans are designed to meet your needs:
- Competitive variable and fixed interest rates
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Multiple repayment options
A Sallie Mae® loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, get started here.