Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union employees participated in Children’s Miracle Network’s Miracle Jeans Day on Wednesday, September 9, 2020. Employees from the Hermitage and Sharon, PA offices showed their support by wearing jeans along with their “Credit Unions for Kids” t-shirts. A $500 check was presented to the local area Akron Children’s Hospital from donations collected from employees and the credit union. Since 2015, Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union has donated over $3,000 in support of initiatives that benefit the local Akron Children’s Hospital.
News & Events
- Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union Supports Children’s Miracle Network on Miracle Jeans Day
- Mercer County Community FCU Partners with Newtek to Provide Business Services
- Every Swipe Helps the Fight – Breast Cancer Awareness
- Mercer County Community FCU is Proud to Offer the PENNVEST Homeowner Septic Program
- UPDATED: COVID-19 Precautions at Your Credit Union
- Shenango Valley Chapter of Credit Unions Presents $6,500 in Scholarships