Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union announced their 20th Annual Continuing Education Awards during the virtual annual meeting on April 18, 2020.
Five $1,000 awards were presented for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Alexandria Anderson, Wilmington Area High School
- Dylan Evans, Reynolds Jr/Sr High School
- Ja’Mia Jackson, Sharon High School
- Justin Kurelko, Sharpsville Area High School
- Ellis Law, Hickory High School
In addition, the following students received $500 Continuing Education Awards:
- Allie McMahon, Sharon High School
- Nicole Lynn Bornick, Mercer Area High School
- Tanner Niemann, Conneaut Area High School
Awards were open to any 2020 high school senior pursuing an academic, professional, or vocational post-high school education at a college, university, or accredited trade school. Applicants were required to be a member of MCCFCU prior to submitting their application.