Please Note: When using your debit card, funds will not automatically transfer to your checking if there is not enough money to cover your overdraft. Please be sure to transfer money from your savings to your checking before using your Visa Debit Card. Overdraft fees will occur at the same time as the overdraft when the available balance does not cover your debit card transaction amount. Please call us for details or questions.
News & Events
- Mercer County Community FCU Partners with Newtek to Provide Business Services
- Every Swipe Helps the Fight – Breast Cancer Awareness
- Mercer County Community FCU is Proud to Offer the PENNVEST Homeowner Septic Program
- UPDATED: COVID-19 Precautions at Your Credit Union
- Shenango Valley Chapter of Credit Unions Presents $6,500 in Scholarships
- Consumers Can Access Free Weekly Credit Reports